Breville’s this oven of BOV845BSS is called Smart Oven Pro is one of the flagship oven, the winner of a handful competition in its category. The oven comes with a robust 10 automatic cooking function of Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and all Slow Cook function. The oven has unique features from Breville’s high precision and innovative engineering of
- Element IQ™,
- A new interior light, and
- An incredible Slow Cook Function,
The BOV845BSS Smart Oven® Pro is your most efficient and effective cooking companion who will help you to make whatever you like, however like whenever you like.
|A. 12″ by 12″ Enamel Broiling Rack.||B. 12″ by 12″ Enamel Baking Pan.|
|C. 13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.||D. Door Handle.|
|E. Oven Light.||F. Top Rack Height Position: BROIL Function.|
|G. Middle Rack Height Position: TOAST, BAGEL, PIZZA, and COOKIES Functions.||H. Bottom Rack Height Position: BAKE, ROAST, REHEAT, WARM, and SLOW COOK Function.|
|I. Wire Rack.||J. Crumb Tray.|
|K. Ventilation Slots.||L. Breville Assist® Plug.|
|M. LCD Screen.||N. START/CANCEL Button.|
|O. FUNCTION Button.||P.TEMPERATURE Conversion Button.|
|Q. TEMPERATURE Dial/Toast and Bagel Darkness Control.||R. TIME Dial/Toast and Bagel Slice Selection/ Pizza Size Selection.|
|S. OVEN LIGHT Button.||T. CONVECTION Button.|
|U. FROZEN FOODS Button.|
Included Accessories: One oven rack. 12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan. 12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan. 13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.
6-Slice Toaster, 13″ Pizza, Roast a whole chicken, 9 cup muffin tray.
Brushed Stainless Steel.
An inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food.
15¾” x 18½” x 11″.
Element IQ® technology moves the power around the oven to deliver precise cooking temperatures at the right place in the right time for perfect results.
Non-Stick Cavity Coating
The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
10 Preset Functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and Slow Cook.
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
Features in precise
SMART ELEMENT IQ®
Element IQ® transfers heat intelligently across 5 quartz elements for accurate and even heat in the right time and right place as you want it for perfect results, every time. So the heat of the oven is not ordinary, it’s invariably smart. Its super-fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the table faster.
OVEN LIGHT Button –You can now illuminate the interior of the Smart Oven® Pro by pressing the OVEN LIGHT button using a replaceable 25w G9 halogen bulb. The light lets you check on the progress of your dishes any time you want without opening the door and interrupting the cooking.
The oven has convection power to give you a Pro chef experience. Convection function has an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within your oven, it speeds the cooking process by raising hotter air and sinking colder, less dense air for quicker heating.
PROGRAMMED COOKING FUNCTIONS
The oven has brilliant 10 cooking functions to guide you to the perfection of Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm with an extension of Slow cook function.
Through touch-sensitive LCD of the oven, you can easily access the built-in smart functionality, choose from programmed cooking functions. The integrated oven light turns on automatically at the end of the cooking cycle or can be switched on at the touch of a button.
NON-STICK CAVITY COATING
The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for being slippery for grease and grime to stick on for easy cleaning.
Convection fan for fast even cooking
Timer with auto shut-off and alert
Temperature conversion & frozen food functions
Magnetic auto-eject rack
Care and Use
The Breville smart oven bov845bss is made of the highest quality brush steel, it is ergonomically crafted and meticulously engineered to accompany your cooking with comfort, perfection and endurance years after years. However like everything every tool it also requires some attention to care about it, like,
- Routine maintenance – An ovens every detachable part, LCD function panel, a power outlet, etc. should be observed in a routine check and do the needful repair and maintenance and if the oven dysfunctions then check the warranty clause to claim it accordingly.
- To do and not to do- Carefully read the instruction manual of the manufacturer andabide by it in operation, maintenance and warranty clause, especially don’t do anything that would void your warranty or don’t compel the oven to perform beyond its capacity. Be cautious not to use harsh cleansers, metal scouring pads, or metal utensils to clean any of the accessories as they may damage the porcelain enamel finish of the Baking Pan and Broil Rack or scratch the nonstick coating on the Pizza Pan or scratch the brush steel body.
- Cleaning regularly – The oven should be lightly cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth after each uses. And also the oven should be cleaned in a routine if you use it too frequently then go for cleaning the oven twice a week, but if you cook it infrequently then set once in a month cleaning.
Breville Smart Oven Pro has some built-in preset cooking function of10 functions with the extended function of “Slow Cook Function” compare to its near cousin.
|Top rack height position||BROIL function.|
|Middle rack height position||TOAST, BAGEL, PIZZA and COOKIE functions.|
|Bottom rack height position||BAKE, ROAST, and REHEAT functions.|
The functions could be described as below,
Toast Function-Toast function turns your bread crisps and brown outside fast while keep the inside soft and moist. Toast function is also ideal for English muffins and frozen waffles. It features one of the fastest toasters in different toasting competition.
Broil Function-The broil function gives intense direct heat to caramelize the surface of the food, it is a substitute of open-fire grilling option, it is ideal for small cuts of meat, sandwich meat, poultry, fish, sausages, and vegetables. It can also be used to brown the tops of casseroles and gratins.
Bagel Function – This function crisps the Bagel insides while only lightly toasting the outside. Bagel function is also ideal for toasting crumpets or thick-sliced specialty bread, which require one side to be toasted more than the other.
Pizza Function- The pizza function melts and browns cheese and cooks toppings while crisping the pizza crust from down simultaneously, giving the combination of crunch and juice together.
Cookie Function- This function is ideal for baking ready-to-bake crescent rolls, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, and strudels, it is also ideal for a homemade or commercial bakery.
Bake Function-This function disseminates heat evenly and ideal for baking cakes, muffins, brownies, and pastries. The bake function is also ideal for cooking semi-prepared frozen meals including lasagna and pot pies.
Roast Function- The roast function lets you cook a variety of meats and poultry with tenderness and juiciness on the inside and roasted to perfection on the outside.
Reheat Function- The REHEAT function is ideal for reheating leftovers without browning.
Warm Function- The warm function maintains hot foods at the recommended temperature to prevent bacterial growth (160°F or above), which means it keeps your food warm before serving.
Slow Cook Function- The Smart Oven® Pro can now cook like a slow cooker with cooking times ranging from 2 to 8 hours on HI and 4 to 10 hours on LO. When the SLOW COOK function is used, the oven will automatically go into the KEEP WARM function immediately after the slow cooking has finished which will go for 2 hours if not interrupted.
For optimum cooking results:
- The Wire Rack should always be inserted into the rack height position with the spokes facing upward.
- Food should be positioned in the center of the Wire Rack, Broil Rack, Baking Tray, or the optional Pizza Pan to let maximum airflow reach the food.
- Use oven-proof baking dishes, roasting pans, pizza pans or cookie sheets with very low sides, and place on the center of the Wire Rack to let maximum airflow reach the food.
- For the same reason, do not cover foods with metal foil or any other type of lid or covering for maximum airflow.
- Most recipes recommend reducing temperatures by 25°F when using convection cooking. Always check the food 10 minutes before the suggested cooking time is complete to avoid overcooking.