The Breville Smart Oven BOV800XL is the conqueror of many smart oven review battle in different categories in different review sites and poles. Its robust size, durable metal finish adjoined with smart technologies has poised the oven a sparkling and definitive edge over its competitors and pushed them to the brink. Its large capacity and smart features have enabled it nine menu functions in standard one and ten menu functions in pro version like regular oven but with smart features. It can give you the best experience in Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm with high performance, user friendliness and safety. Its convection setting reduces cooking time up to 30%.
|A. 12″ x 12″ enamel broil rack.||B. 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan.|
|C. 13″ non-stick pizza pan.||D. Crumb Tray.|
|F. Ribbed plate warming tray.|
rack height position: BROIL function.|
Middle rack height position: TOAST, BAGEL, PIZZA and COOKIE functions.
|H. Middle rack height position: TOAST, BAGEL, PIZZA and COOKIE functions.|
|I. Wire rack.||J. Bottom rack height position: BAKE, ROAST, REHEAT and WARM functions.|
|K. Ventilation slots.||L. Breville Assist Plug™.|
|M. LCD screen.||N. FUNCTION dial.|
|O. START/CANCEL button.||P. TEMPERATURE dial/toast and bagel browning control.|
|Q. Convection button.||R. TEMPERATURE CONVERSION button.|
|S. FROZEN FOODS button.||T. TIME dial/toast and bagel slice selection/pizza size selection.|
Included Accessories: 12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan. 12″x12″ Enamel Broil Rack. 13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.
0.8 cu. ft interior easily accommodate6-Slice Toaster, 13″ Pizza, a whole chicken or 9 cup muffin tray inside the oven.
Brushed Stainless Steel.
An inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food. Convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%.
Exterior: 18 & ½ inches wide, 15 & ¾
inches deep, 11 inches high.
Interior: 13 & ¾ inches wide, 11 & ¼ inches deep, 5 & ¼ inches high.
The oven has 9 Preset Functions.
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
|Weight 22 lbs|
Features in precise
SMART ELEMENT IQ®
Element IQ® transfers heat intelligently across 5 quartz elements for accurate and even heat in the right time and right placeas you want it for perfect results, every time. So the heat of the oven is not ordinary, it’s invariably smart. Its super-fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the table faster.
OVEN LIGHT Button –You can now illuminate the interior of the Smart Oven® Pro by pressing the OVEN LIGHT button using a replaceable 25w G9 halogen bulb. The light lets you check on the progress of your dishes any time you want without opening the door and interrupting the cooking.
The oven has convection power to give you a Pro chef experience. Convection function has an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within your oven, it speeds the cooking process by raising hotter air and sinking colder, less dense air for quicker heating.
PROGRAMMED COOKING FUNCTIONS
The oven has 9 cooking functions to guide you to perfection of Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat& Warm.
Through touch-sensitive LCD display of the oven you can easily access the built-in smart functionality, choose from programmed cooking functions. The integrated oven light turns on automatically at the end of the cooking cycle or can be switched on at the touch of a button.
NON-STICK CAVITY COATING
The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for being slippery for grease and grime to stick on for easy cleaning.
Convection fan for
fast even cooking
Timer with auto shut-off and alert
Temperature conversion & frozen food functions
Magnetic auto-eject rack
Care and Use
The Breville Smart Oven® is made of the highest quality brush steel, it is ergonomically crafted and meticulously engineered to accompany your cooking and enjoy food with you and your family years after years. However like everything every tool it also require some attention to care about it, like,
- A routine maintenance – An ovens every detachable part, LCD function panel, power outlet, etc. should be observed in a routine check and do the needful repair and maintenance and if the oven dysfunctions then check the warranty clause to claim it accordingly.
- To do and not to do- Carefully read the instruction manual of the manufacturer andabide by it in operation, maintenance and warranty clause, especially don’t do anything that would void your warranty or don’t compel the oven to perform beyond its capacity. Be cautious not to use harsh cleansers, metal scouring pads, or metal utensils to clean any of the accessories as they may damage the porcelain enamel finish of the Baking Pan and Broil Rack or scratch the nonstick coating on the Pizza Pan or scratch the brush steel body.
- Cleaning regularly – The oven should be lightly cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth after each uses. And also the oven should be cleaned in a routine, if you use it too frequently then go for cleaning the oven twice a week, but if you cook it infrequently then set once in a month cleaning.
Breville Smart Oven BOV800XL has 9 built-in preset cooking function. The functions could be described as below,
Bagel Function – This function crisps the Bagel insides while only lightly toasting the outside. Bagel function is also ideal for toasting crumpets or thick-sliced specialty bread, which require one side to be toasted more than the other.
Toast Function- This function browns and crisps your bread outside while keeping the inside soft and moist. Toast function is also ideal for English muffins and frozen waffles.
Warm Function- The warm function maintains hot foods at the recommended temperature to prevent bacterial growth (160°F or above), which means it keeps your food warm before serving.
Bake Function-This function disseminates heat evenly and ideal for baking cakes, muffins, brownies, and pastries. The bake function is also ideal for cooking semi-prepared frozen meals including lasagna and pot pies.
Broil Function-The broil function is ideal for small cuts of meat, sandwich meat, poultry, fish, sausages, and vegetables. It can also be used to brown the tops of casseroles and gratins.
Cookie Function- This function is ideal for baking ready-to-bake crescent rolls, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, and strudels, it is also ideal for homemade or commercial bakery.
Pizza Function- The pizza function melts and browns cheese and cooks toppings while crisping the pizza crust from down at the same time.
Roast Function- The roast function lets you cook a variety of meats and poultry with tenderness and juiciness on the inside and roasted to perfection on the outside.
For optimum cooking results:
- The Wire Rack should always be inserted into the rack height position with the spokes facing upward.
- Food should be positioned on the center of the Wire Rack, Broil Rack, Baking Tray, or the optional Pizza Pan to let maximum airflow reach the food.
- Use oven-proof baking dishes, roasting pans, pizza pans or cookie sheets with very low sides, and place on the center of the Wire Rack to let maximum airflow reach the food.
- For the same reason, do not cover foods with metal foil or any other type of lid or covering for maximum airflow.
- Most recipes recommend reducing temperatures by 25°F when using convection cooking. Always check the food 10 minutes before the suggested cooking time is complete to avoid overcooking.